The staff are ever so supportive in whatever I choose to do, I even got to go to Melbourne and I am now learning with staff help how to administer my own medications!Jamie
NDIS + Me
It’s your money, and it’s your choice.
CLO and the NDIS
Now, obviously we’re a little biased, but we would LOVE for you to consider CLO as your disability support provider.
- We know that you’re an individual. That you have your own goals, dreams, wants and needs.
- We value you and will listen to you.
- We design plans with you to best identify the level of care you’d like or need.
- We take into account your funding, and we review it all to create a tailored plan that is perfected to suit your goals.
- We will maximise your choice and control to ensure you have great opportunities and a great life.
Click below and you're in!Count me in for the CLO email list!
I think CLO are great! They've been really good to me and have given me a lot of support. I love the events we get to go to like the Christmas parties. I like being a part of the CLO social club too.Andrew
CLO had a great Halloween party. I wore my mask, ate yummy food, played games and won a hat! It is a good hat, we had fun.Darcy